Project Manager (Global Finance)
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community.
Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more
Project Manager (Global Finance)
What an exciting time to work at Electrolux! We are developing the future Finance operating model on a global level by accelerating the journey of transforming our function into a more agile organization. We are defining our future ways of working to provide financial excellence and a renewed focus on building strong business partnerships.
Our transformation means also new competences and resources and therefore we are currently looking for more talents to join the Global Electrolux HQ in Stockholm.
This is where you come into the picture!
As a Project Manager you will drive transformation projects and other large projects with cross functional scope within the area of Finance. You will execute the project management & CI agenda and you will proactively drive projects and continuous development initiatives according to defined scope.
You will report to the Head of Project Management & CI.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Responsible for executing and delivering on the work within the determined scopes for development project/programs and continuous improvement initiatives
• Manage project teams and assigns people and related skills to support an effective execution of the Project management and CI objectives
• Manage decisions, identifies risks, defines risk responses, escalates issues and communicates to project/program Steering groups and other decision- making bodies
• Support with the development of project management and CI approaches, methods and tools used within Finance
• Provide support and input for the decision-making regarding process development and development plans
Self-starter – With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
Curious – You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
Influential – You know how to structure a case and get people on board, a true people person.
Innovative – We want to fill the team with creative and innovative minds to always be improving and thinking outside the box.
Collaborative – You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction. A true team player.
Problem-solving – You see challenge as opportunity.
Ambitious – You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Experience & competences
• University studies within Finance or similar
• 3+ years of work experience within Finance function, including:
- Project management
- Change management
• Finance development & process transformation
• Very strong program / project management and change management skills
• Good understanding of Finance processes, process development and applicable process improvement
Contact person: Sara Lasio