Project Manager - Purchasing
We are offering a permanent full-time position as Project Manager - Purchasing.
We are looking forward to welcome in our team, a person able to go the extra mile, self-motivated and with strong resilience, pushing things forward with different purchasing colleagues and to coordinate the other stakeholders in secure:
- a homogeneous development and roll-out of the correct purchasing methods and processes,
- an objective view on the roll-out of big-bet programs,
- a clear progress reporting and corrective action planning to cure short-comings efficiently.
Interested in understanding the political and economic future evolution, curious to explore the opportunities of the new world trends when it comes to sustainability, internet-of-things, digitization and to scout for innovative ideas and solutions, job holder will have the opportunity for regular international travel, get in contact with different cultural backgrounds, industrial realities and economical environments.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK:
You will facilitate and synchronize the roll out of common processes and methods in the Global Purchasing, supporting successfully Global Purchasing Product Line (Fabric Care&Dish Care, Food Preservation, Food Preparation) and Global Purchasing Categories (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical&Electronics, Indirect Materials&Logistics) to prioritize programs and initiatives, and to track progress on the roll out and execution of these, including proposals for corrective actions.
Together with the team members, you will develop new ideas and solutions and you will ensure that all disciplines and their respective leaders honor their commitments. You will be direct responsible for one of the following program and/or you will be the reference for the tracking of programs in one Global Product Line or in one Global Categories.
REPORTING TO: GLOBAL STRATEGIC INITIATIVES DIRECTOR:
- Strategic Programs.
- Purpose is to create sustainable value for Electrolux by professionalizing Purchasing
- Value-based Sourcing implementation.
- Large Program Sourcing
- Long Term Agreement 360°
- Integrated Sourcing Solution
REPORTING TO: GLOBAL SENIOR PROGRAM DIRECTOR:
Global Programs. Purpose is to create significant value for Electrolux through a more effective approach towards suppliers:
- Cost modeling
- Supplier Quality Assurance preventive work
- Supplier risk Management
- Supplier Development 2.0 roll out in all geographies
- Sustainability development
- Complexity Management
Purpose is to harmonize and improve processes:
- Sourcing Board 3.0 and 4.0
- Expansion of automated processes, including Procure-to-Pay for Indirect material & services.
- Continuous Improvement
- Develop the program you are responsible for, defining KPIs and timeplan
- Accelerate the execution of the program you are responsible for, removing blocks, creating recovery actions and deploy it to the different Global Product Lines and Global Categories
- Be the main reference for one Global Product Line or one Global Category to track progress of each programs activated, ensuring the harmonization across the Regions, the Product Lines and the Categories
- Structure and align programs priorities to meet the needs of the business
- Propose new programs to develop
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders
- Identify and mitigate risks
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience in Project Management in a matrix multinational environment
- You show tenacity and continue to strive to reach goals, despite obstacles, demonstrating resilience in the face of setbacks
- You actively pursue opportunities for learning and self-development over time, demonstrating a desire to learn from experience
- You are well-organized and analytical with attention to details and accuracy
- You quickly get to the core of a problem, recognizing irrelevant details and conveying complex information clearly
- You have open and flexible mindset
- You are Fluent in English (any other language is an asset)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree.