Prototype Robotic Cell Programmer
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
ELECTROLUX R&D FOOD PRESERVATION ENGINEERING SERVICES presents
Due to the successful growth of the organization and our ambition to redefine the future of refrigeration we are looking for a passionate Prototype Robotic Cell Programmer who would join our growing team in Susegana where we carry out the industry 4.0 transformation.
We are looking for an independent, open minded, professional who would have the ambition to be Key Contributor in projects of design for automation.
He/she will support different project teams in defining robots operational routine, programs, trajectory and functionality of new components assembly a in a truly international environment.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
A Prototype Robotic Programmer will be a key element in Food Preservation Prototype Shop asset. He will be working in direct contact with project engineers and project leaders as well suppliers, to integrate design and automation testing on the fields, with real equipment, in the prototype and DVT series components. This will happen in an automated area that is able to simulate the production environment and that will be under his full responsibility in term of operational efficiency, safety and maintenance.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
1. Program robotic application including anthropomorphic arm utilizing proper software to support and secure prototype execution and production.
2. Create the programs utilizing Kuka, Fanuc, ABB, Motoman, and other software for robotic applications.
3. Create/modify programs on Siemens PLCs.
4. Prepare specifications for materials and equipment.
5. Confer with other engineers, to discuss technical details of the components and assemblies that pertains to automation.
6. Participate to design FMEA as automation reference
7. Define final assembly paths during Design Verification Test phase that, could be exported into the production environment.
• Passionate. You display a passionate and curious approach to what you do and always look for improvement opportunities.
• Focused. You stay resilient and goal oriented in a fast-changing environment.
• Great communication skills. You can communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders across the organization. You can tailor your communication style depending on seniority and cultural background.
• Open minded. You do not miss a broader picture and keep things in perspective.
• Flexibility. You are highly flexible and quickly adapt to new emerging needs by changing planned priorities.
• Creative. You are not afraid to explore new technologies and new ways of thinking.
• Networker. You know how to operate in a matrix organization, building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization.
• Team player. You work smoothly with others to reach a common goal, also remotely.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Min. BSc degree in engineering/manufacturing or equivalent technical experience in the manufacturing/machine tools.
• 5+ years of product experience in a manufacturing company
• The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in automation environment.
• Leadership with the ability to develop detailed specifications and implement standard engineering practices.
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
• High energy self-starter who is enthusiastic and motivated to create growth opportunities.
• Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills to interface with external sales teams and customers.
• Proven ability to robot programming and safety configuration
• Proven ability to PLC programming and safety configuration
• Proven ability to HMI development is a plus
• Proven ability of mechanical developing and/or Catia knowledge is a plus
• English – mandatory
• Italian – good to have