Purchasing & Sourcing
We are looking for open-minded and well-organized Direct Material Buyer
who will participate actively in the process of initiating and completing the
company's strategy in purchasing of direct materials.
- Driving Direct Material Purchasing activity in the factory for the assigned components/service
- Developing good relationships with preferred suppliers
- Leading RFQ activity in order to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules, and quality
- Measuring and tracking performance of the costs for given area
- Keeping right up-to-date administration: price index management, manage billing discrepancies in cooperation with central accountancy
- Supplier performance follow-up: ensure that the suppliers meet set agreements according and take corrective actions if necessary.
- Selecting preferred suppliers in co-operation with the central purchasing team
- Negotiating in case of local suppliers and support for negotiation in case of a common supplier with other factories
- Implementing of specific purchasing procedures in the country in relation to business needs and priorities
- Reviewing and monitoring supplier performance against contracts and agreements.
- University degree: purchasing, supply chain, engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience: purchasing, engineering, sales, supply chain, controlling
- Experience in a manufacturing company
- Experience in project management will be an advantage
- Fluent English
- Any another European language would be an advantage
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Curious - You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Communicative - You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- Problem-solving - You see the challenge as the opportunity.
- Results-driven - Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
- You’re a skilled negotiator.
- Great atmosphere.
- Interesting job and challenging tasks.
- Really international environment and work in a multicultural team.
- Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
- Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
- Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland.
- Attractive social benefits package.