Purchasing & Sourcing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process all payment terms changes.
- Maintain AND project master (ACE)
- Maintains filing system for all Purchasing documentation.
- Creates, updates, and maintains all purchasing DOP’s.
- File with UCC for new suppliers, update current files, process tool agreements and create/verify EMA asset lists by supplier.
- Supplier part cost modeling and analysis.
- Price discrepancies analysis and reconciliations where necessary.
- Entering all price changes submitted (PPRF system).
- Maintain active/inactive and current supplier listing.
- Create and process one-time PO’s. (PPRF system).
- Aid Materials Team by opening lines that close prematurely and daily 960 report.
- Works with IT and Materials Team to correct system glitches and to streamline processes for system accuracy.
- Entering/checking info in AS400, keeps up with add/deletes associated with changes to supplier blankets and keeps them clean.
- Shelf life DOP is kept current.
- Processing all requisitions for signature, print PO’s and send to suppliers etc.(A01 and A55 systems)
- Maintain the NPI tracking tool for all new model development.
- Manage meeting logistics, including room reservations, meals, room set up etc…
- Verifying & processing resin invoices. Maintain accurate resin log.
- Processing and entering customs information.
- Processing and sending out shipments for the Purchasing Dept.
- Maintaining accuracy of PMS and GL codes.
- Support NPI RFQ/Quoting processes, (sending RFQ, collection, preparing analysis of data.
- Process and code all rebill invoices for AP (Elin process)
- Owner of new supplier asset program for Anderson.
- Sending out new specifications/drawing updates to supply base as necessary.
- Maintain/initial new vendor set ups (all forms and paperwork) per Buyers requests.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent education & experience combined.
- Two to five years of experience in a related field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Good understanding of purchasing/supplier function.
- Experienced in working with general supplier questions.
- Self-starter, with initiative, who can work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Results driven and action oriented.