Purchasing and Material Management – Senior Application Analyst
Shape the plan. Make it happen. Take it to the next level.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will preferably be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
We are -however- open to consider applicants based near Pordenone, Italy and Cracow, Poland.
We are looking for a passionate Purchasing and Material Management – Senior Application Analyst with experiences in driving projects and managing full lifecycle business requirements.
This position will offer an international environment in an industry that is undergoing exciting changes and innovation.
The role is part of the central EMEA Operations Solutions, and it requires ability to travel occasionally.
Your main tasks:
• Act as interface between business operations in Purchasing, Planning and Logistics and technical teams such as integration and development team.
• Engage and collaborate in bigger projects as subject matter expert for Material Management (MM), Logistic Execution (LE) and Purchasing (PUR)
• Work in close collaboration with Sales, Finance, Warehousing, Transportation, Supply Planning
• Focal point as subject matter expert in our change control process
• Follow-up with our support team on changes and service tickets
• Drive and coordinate business requirements within the Purchasing and Logistics area
• Manage project budgets when needed perform project resource planning.
• Conduct full lifecycle analysis from pre-studies, requirements gathering to solution delivery.
• Initiate innovations/improvements inside around procurement processes and applications linked to this process.
• Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Logistics Management and/or Industrial Engineering
• Several years of relevant ECC experience: Configuration, Integration, Testing, Debugging
• SCM and Logistics operational experiences is a plus
• SAP ECC – MM, LE, SD, WM (SAP APO-SNP/gATP is an advantage)
• MS Office Package (Power Point, Excel, Word) and MS Visio
• Strong ability to convert business demand into structured requirements with clear logic and process mindset
• Strong problem solving skills, sense of ownership and focus on delivery
• Strong ability to dive into details, in order to find solutions and solve problems.
• Ability to communicate with technical teams and developers
• Strong communication skills, verbally and written
• Good presentation skills to support decision making within the organization
• Self-motivated and self-sufficient – able to drive activities/projects without micro management.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Marco Crosilla