Purchasing, Commercial Cluster (Central & East Europe)
Purchasing & Sourcing
Evolve purchasing and supply. Change the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are open for the location in CEE (close to our office/factory).
Operating in the heart of the sales and marketing organisation you will work alongside Marketing, Sales and Aftersales organisations supporting with the sourcing of Services, developing and deploying strategies aligned to both the function’s and central purchasing central direction.
· You will be responsible for the management of Supplier Relationship, initiating and driving sourcing activities aligned to Electrolux’s Value based Sourcing Principles; Co-development of Service Scope of Work, Quality Assurance through SLA, scouting Innovation, Risk Management and Continues building of our values.
· Alongside the Sales and Marketing functions, the after-market Organisation requires Sourcing of Services. For the commercial organisation you will be required to cover a wide range of categories including Facility Management, Contact Centre Services, Consultants and Temporary Labour Sourcing.
· As a valued member of the Pan European Purchasing Community you will report financial results, share experiences and results supporting the knowledge sharing within the team as well as drive selected projects as central activities.
You will be reporting to Sourcing Manager Indirect Material & Services
· Structured experience in the purchasing of services in particular associated to sales and after sales with extensive experience with vendor relationships including contracts and business development.
· Process driven: Demonstrated success in the design and implementation of process improvement initiatives
· A people person. Open minded, creative person with strong leadership and team building capabilities.
· Proactive approach. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
· Fluent English. Other languages considered beneficial
· Preferred Purchasing Experience:
o Digital Marketing and Marketing Services Sourcing Experience
o Cost modelling
o Supplier Relationship Management
o Results Orientated
· Working knowledge of Word and Excel
· Master's Degree is a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.