Purchasing Controller Intern
Shape better ways of buying.Shape better ways of living.
Support purchasing controllers in the
financial processes automatization identifying opportunities in order to
expedite the budget/monthly closure process
A typical day
- Identify automatization opportunities.
- Automatize budget/closure process using excel, power point, power BI and any other homologated applications
- Create and maintain several databases (suppliers, spend, payment term, KPIs, etc.)
- Create friendly interfaces to the users as dashboards, websites, graphs, etc.
- Various operational ad-hoc activities on a daily business.
Who you are
- Agile - You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- Negotiator – You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position.
- A problem-solver - You see challenge as opportunity.
- Numerate and analytical - You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
“As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).”
- Students at least from the 2nd year onwards for the following graduation courses: computer science; computer
science engineering; ( all other engineering courses; economics; business
administration and accounting)**
- Previously internship experience in other company
- Proven skills in VBA/Excel; power point. Desirable knowledge in power BI and SAP
- Availability for at least 18 months contract
** Applied if the candidates studying these graduations courses have proven skills in VBA/Excel and logical thinking
- English (intermediate)
- Spanish is desired
As part of the Electrolux team, we will continually invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career can lead you.