Purchasing Internal Auditor
Purchasing Senior Internal Auditor & Purchasing Internal Auditor
Do you have an analytical mindset and is
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape
Your mission as part of Group Internal Audit will be to help Electrolux achieve its strategic objectives by performing purchasing audits across the Group. You do not necessarily need to bring audit experience as the key to this role is a solid experience from purchasing and an analytical mindset
Then you will define ways to achieve those objectives by conducting independent audits that focus on the most relevant points and leverage the best of people and technology. You will be based in our headquarters in Stockholm but your field of responsibility will be global and you will be traveling frequently to Electrolux offices around the world. You will report to the
A typical day
As part of a team of purchasing experts in Group Internal Audit, you will stay in tune with the latest developments both internally and externally. You will understand key areas at risk for errors, waste
Key operational responsibilities:
• Drive a risk assessment process that identifies what should be audited and how through workshops, interviews, data and audit history.
• Develop an annual internal audit plan proposal for the purchasing area.
• Lead and execute audit assignments that result in documented assurance about the integrity of our processes.
• Interface with purchasing management across Electrolux to present the audit plan, discuss findings and insights, and review the progress of open issues.
Who you are
• Agile - mindset and willing to drive changes to work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
• Analytical - with an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
• Collaborative - you build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
• Communicative - whether face-to-face or virtual, you can effectively communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
• Energetic - your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
• Influential - you get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
• Organized - you set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals. You have a burning passion for details.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Solid knowledge of processes related to purchasing.
• Internal audit experience is a plus.
• Fluent in English, additional languages as Spanish, Portuguese or Mandarin is a plus.
Contact person: Leila Söderström