Q.C. Electronic Tech(7AM-3:30PM, 1st Shift)SPRINGFIELD
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support for assembly with the ideal candidate having hands-on experience with PLC’S Panel View’s, Vision Systems, XPE Terminals, Conveyor Systems and DC Controllers.
- Develops and documents accurate procedures for test equipment calibration and operation.
- Interfaces with Division Product Engineering and Manufacturing Services Engineering regarding test capability of new or existing product.
- Coordinates with test manufactures regarding troubleshooting and modifications.
- Identifies and implements improvements in equipment design to enhance the safe operation and performance of test equipment.
- Responsible for shipping equipment for outside calibration to maintain N.I.S.T. traceability and Agency compliance.
- Maintains accurate documents and records.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to read blueprints, specifications, AC/DC wiring and circuitry schematics, operation of an oscilloscope and multimeter
• PC experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Access and familiarity with Allen Bradley, or similar programmable software and equipment will be preferred
• One (1) year electronic equipment repair knowledge
• Communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
• Able to work with little direct supervision.
• Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
• Able to stand or sit for the majority of the shift.