Quality Control Electronic Technician ( 1st shift, 7:00am-3:30pm)
JOB CODE: 19-064
REPORTS TO: Quality Engineer
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides support for assembly with the ideal candidate having hands-on experience with PLC’S Panel View’s, Vision Systems, XPE Terminals, Conveyor Systems and DC Controllers.
Develops and documents accurate procedures for test equipment calibration and operation. Interfaces with Division Product Engineering and Manufacturing Services Engineering regarding test capability of new or existing product. Coordinates with test manufactures regarding troubleshooting and modifications. Identifies and implements improvements in equipment design to enhance the safe operation and performance of test equipment. Responsible for shipping equipment for outside calibration to maintain N.I.S.T. traceability and Agency compliance. Maintains accurate documents and records.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to read blueprints, specifications, AC/DC wiring and circuitry schematics, operation of an oscilloscope and multimeter
• PC experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Access and familiarity with Allen Bradley, or similar programmable software and equipment will be preferred
• One (1) year electronic equipment repair knowledge
• Communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
• Able to work with little direct supervision.
• Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
• Able to stand or sit for the majority of the shift.