Quality Data Market Analyst
Shape living for the better from the inside out.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning
For our office in Susegana (Italy), we are urgently looking for a professional and highly motivated Quality Data Market Analyst (fulltime position).
With strong brands and
A day at work
As part of EMEA Quality Food Preservation Department, you will research information and be the connection between the Quality department and the Market. You will research information by collecting and analyzing customer feedback, based on the data from our quality reporting systems.
As our Quality Data Market Analyst, you will mainly deal with market research, data management, data analytics
All of this will need to be completed by deploying best practice solutions and improvement actions together with the market service organization (FMEA, 8D, QFD, etc.).
• Analytical – you are a logical thinker who analyzes data in an efficient manner.
• Problem-solving – you turn issues into solutions.
• Team player – in this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
• Project owner – you demonstrate proven project management skills and cost-conscious mindset.
• Curious – you have an endless desire to always improve projects and to get better at what you do.
• International mindset - you are open to travel inland as well as abroad.
Education & experience
• You have obtained a university degree in a relevant area of study and you have between 1 year and 3 years of working experience with a background in statistics and probability.
• You have a vast knowledge of
• You have outstanding communication skills and you are fluently speaking and understanding English.
• You are ready to start an ambitious career in Quality.