Quality Electronic Technician-2nd Shift- Springfield, TN (T)
SECOND SHIFT TITAN
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
in the development and execution of quality control gates and ensures CTQ’s for
specific test in manufacturing operations are online and operational. Repair ranges
and ovens. Such as, Double Wall Ovens, Micro Combi’s, Single Wall Ovens. Use
Test equipment to power up and diagnose issues with ranges, ovens, microwaves. Work
with test technicians to learn testing.
- Knowledge and experience in applying statistical process control.
- Repair and Test units that that are flagged as bad.
- Provide support for assembly when the repair hole is empty.
- Diagnose and find the root cause of the failures.
- Enter defects accurately.
- Interface with test technicians and manufacturing to keep lines running
- Identifies and implements improvements were necessary.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- You know your stuff and apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Highschool or 3-5yr experience in appropriate field.
- Be able to read wiring schematics.
- Be able to use and understand the functions of a multi meter
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Be able to trouble shoot electrical issues
- Communicate clearly and concisely in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand much of the shift to perform duty
- Demonstrate by testing the ability to read blueprints, specifications, AC/DC wiring and circuitry schematic.