Position ID: req18716
Sector: Global Operations
Functional Area: Quality
Location: Ningbo, China
Number of Openings: 1
Reporting to: Quality Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Apply By: 8 Oct, 2019
JOB PURPOSE 工作目的
Quality Engineer will be responsible for the outsourced products meet, exceed the quality level defined in the quality agreement. Co-work with GSO team, region, market, R&D, Product Line team and suppliers for continuous improvement.
· Co-work with Sourcing, PMO, region, market, R&D, PL team and OEM/ODM suppliers for new product flawless launch. Focus on quality tasks in the Quality Plan e.g. SCR estimation, PSRA, FMEA, QC plan to identify the key processes with CTQs. Review and maintain PFMEA, QC plan before new projects release.
· Standardize quality requirement in Manufacturing Acceptance process, verify the products spec, quality agreements, FFF requirements etc. during DVT/ MVT build to ensure the products meet mass production criteria;
· Benchmark the best practice in each sub-product line and generate in-process audit plan to identify the key gaps/ areas for improvement. Actively manage and report supplier performance on monthly basis and drill down/drill wide into the performance out of SPEC items with Metric, Pareto & Action Plan.
· Work with SCR and PMO team to focus on problems solving for the issues highlighted from product audit, process audit, GSQA, filed feedback, complaints, SCR etc. Follow up actions closure on time.
· Drive for SCR improvement and DT reduction, and quick feedback for the customer complaints.
· Supplier GSQA- quality system audit per the plan for each product line. Lead and drive OEM suppliers to meet company GSQA expectations vs. sourcing strategy.
· Other jobs assigned by Manager
POSITION TITLE 职位名称 :
Educational Background / Professional Qualification Requirement 学历／专业资格要求
College degree is required advanced degree preferred
Work Experience Requirement 工作经验要求
· At least 5 years in relevant Quality and Operations experience.
· Experience in appliance or similar consumer durables. Experience with Home Appliance manufacture area would be an advantage.
· Should have strong communication, organizational, quality management.
· Should have solid influential communication skills; ability to lead change; the ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
· the leadership potential to coach, mentor and develop suppliers and people;
· Experience with Microsoft Office products.
Personal Characteristics Requirement 性格特征要求
· Team work; Willing to do; Dedicated; Integrity; Objective, Probity and honest working style
Language ability Requirement 语言能力要求
English and Chinese Mandarin
Computer literacy Requirement 电脑知识要求
Personal computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2013 Electrolux had sales of $15.1 billion and 61,000 employees. For more information go to http://group.electrolux.com
SECTOR DESCRIPTIONElectrolux has market-leading positions in Australia and New Zealand and is expanding into growth markets in Southeast Asia and China. With a history that spans over 90 years of Swedish design innovation, Electrolux continues to offer contemporary and thoughtfully designed appliances that cater to the expanding middle-class in these growth markets.