JOB PURPOSE 工作目的
As a member of GSO-A Quality organization, the Sr. Quality Engineer/ Quality Engineer will be responsible for the outsourced products meet, exceed the quality level defined in the quality agreement. Co-work with GSO team, region, market, R&D, Product Line team and suppliers for continuous improvement.
- Co-work with Sourcing, PMO, region, market, R&D, PL team and OEM/ODM suppliers for new product flawless launch. Focus on quality tasks in the Quality Plan e.g. SCR estimation, PSRA, FMEA, QC plan to identify the key processes with CTQs. Review and maintain PFMEA, QC plan before new projects release.
- Standardize quality requirement in Manufacturing Acceptance process, verify the products spec, quality agreements, FFF requirements etc. during DVT/ MVT build to ensure the products meet mass production criteria;
- Benchmark the best practice in each sub-product line and generate in-process audit plan to identify the key gaps/ areas for improvement. Actively manage and report supplier performance on monthly basis and drill down/drill wide into the performance out of SPEC items with Metric, Pareto & Action Plan.
- Work with CS and PMO team to focus on problems solving for the issues highlighted from product audit, process audit, GSQA, filed feedback, complaints, SCR etc. Follow up actions closure on time.
- Customer obsession - Drive for SCRlq improvement and quick feedback for the customer complaints
- Supplier GSQA- quality system audit per the plan for each product line. Lead and drive OEM suppliers to meet company GSQA expectations vs. sourcing strategy.
- Internal training, best practice sharing during PL.
- Other jobs assigned by Manager.
Educational Background / Professional Qualification Requirement 学历／专业资格要求
College degree is required advanced degree preferred.
ISO9001 auditor is required, TS16949 auditor is preferred
Work Experience Requirement 工作经验要求
At least 6 years in relevant Quality audit and Operations experience.
Familiar with the production process of household appliances, especially dishwasher is preferred
Hands-on supplier audit experience is required.
Home appliance quality or R&D background.
· Strong communication, organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
· Strong time and plan management ability
· Familiar with ISO9001 requirements and skilful on TS16949 quality tool using
· Solid influential communication skills including speaking and writing in English
· The ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; leadership potential to coach, mentor and develop suppliers and their key people;
· Willing to travel as required.
· Experience in appliance or similar consumer durables. Experience with Home Appliance manufacture area would be an advantage.
Personal Characteristics Requirement 性格特征要求
Team work; Willing to do; Dedicated; Integrity; Objective, Probity and honest working style
Language ability Requirement 语言能力要求
Strong English skills is a must, Mandarin.
Computer literacy Requirement 电脑知识要求
Personal computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.