Quality Engineer Internship
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Quality Engineer Internship
Location: Porcia, Italy
We are looking for a true people person with agile mind-set willing to drive meaningful changes within the quality team. While collaborating in the continuous improvement project, you will gain knowledge and interact with different functions of the organization. You’ll make critical decisions that will influence not only your team, but the overall achievement of Electrolux purpose. We offer you growth and learning experience where you can maximize both your professional and social skill set. In exchange, we count on your commitment, curiosity and eagerness to create added value.
A TYPICAL DAY
• Update the Plant Improvement Plan by interfacing with the leaders of the activities
• Monitor the failure trends, acting with the staff in case of trends drifts
• Work together with relevant teams and departments to improve processes
• Brainstorm ideas to create solutions for identified problems
• Manage simple testing problems and support work teams in problem analysis
• Analyze daily process failures in the factory teams by offering methodological support to factory personnel
• Perform product specification compliance checks
• Analyze the statistical trend of some key process parameters in the Electrolux databases
WHO YOU ARE
Communicator. You can communicate plans and articulate your ideas.
Team player. You should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
Analytical. With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, prioritize and translate this into meaningful, useful management information.
Ambitious. You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
Problem-solving. A passion to deliver a first-class consumer experience.
People person with positive thinking and full of energy.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Student or recent graduate in Engineering
- High proficiency in computer technology and systems operations
- Italian language is mandatory and Fluent English is a plus
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.