Quality Field Engineer
Create the ultimate consumer experience
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for taste, cleaning and well-being at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
FOOD PRESERVATION Quality Field Engineer
Quality Field Engineer
As part of the BA EU team, reporting to Product Line Quality Director and located in close relation to the Plant, you will be the connection between Quality Plant organization and Market. You will mainly deal with:
• Market research
• Data Management
• Data Analytics
• Consumer review
You will become an expert for a Plant product range and you will initiate activities for constant improvements of quality performances of the products thus aiming to improve the overall consumers’ perceived quality in order to achieve Outstanding Consumer Experience. You will be strongly involved in supporting the development of new products as well.
As Quality market Analyst you will be the point of contact to have general understanding of overall business including quality market trends and analytics.
You will provide consulting and interpretation of market and consumer/customer research data to the organization
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
• Collect and analyse Consumers/Customers feedback, based on the data from company quality reporting systems
• Provide integrated analytical solutions across different stakeholders, matching Quality data on the market and Quality data from the Plant, contributing to in-market action plans
• Drive deep consumer/customer understanding and ensure all product management projects are designed with the consumer at the heart;
• Cooperation with the market service organisation to collect and analyse market specific problems and initiate appropriate improvement activities,
• Collect and analyse safety risk data from the company database, initiate immediate corrective activities,
• Follow / approve the closure of the actions defined to solve the quality issues in the markets
• Lead the factory quality reporting for the assigned areas
• Lead the return of defect components and appliances from the market, organise the detailed analyse, prepare the reports, and initiate improvement activities,
• Work with other departments, to identify and deploy best practice solutions in the factory,
• Support the field test of the appliances,
• Deploy quality improvement tools in the improvement actions with the market service organisation, (FMEA, 8D, QFD, ..)
• Continuous benchmark with other organisations, to identify and deploy best practice solutions
• Build the strong relationship with all colleagues to ensure superior service.
• Strong analytical skills and logical thinking. You analyse data in an efficient manner.
• Problem-solving approach. You turn issues into solutions.
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
• You demonstrate proven project management skills and cost-conscious mind-set.
• Curious. You have an endless desire to always improve projects and to get better at what you do,
• Willingness to travel. You are open for travelling inland and abroad as well.
• Excellent communication skills. You work effectively in a matrix, international organisation, building strong relationships across functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• We are searching for a talented person ready to start an ambitious career in Quality
• University degree in Engineering and/or Data Management, preferably with 0-5 years of experience
• Understanding of the manufacturing process as well as a good practical understanding of product development would be a plus
• Knowledge of components and product functionality (knowledge of possible defects of the products) would be a plus
• Knowledge of Digital environment/tools – Communities / Web Researches /analytics /
• Statistics and probability background
• Expert in Office (Excel/PowerPoint primarily)
• Fluent English and Italian
What we offer:
• Global team and dynamic environment
• Opportunity to grow and learn in the context of industry 4.0 transformation
• Exposure to multiple stakeholders