Quality Laboratory Engineer
Bring fresh innovative ideas to life.
Quality Laboratory Engineer,Nyíregyháza
As Quality Laboratory Engineer you will support the production and product quality development in all issues linked to the laboratory of our manufacturing plant in Nyíregyháza. We are looking for you if you are passionate about product quality development and are willing to expand your knowledge in your field of activity. In exchange we offer multinational environment, tasks requiring your creativity and problem-solving ability, development opportunities as well as competitive compensation.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your focus will be the following:
• Make testing (eg. energy consumption, noise etc.) in performance lab of our Nyíregyháza Plant
• Create new test methodology
• Support the engineering changing and product care actions with ideas and suggestions
• Support product quality development projects - keep the timing of test plan
• Support the production in case of any kind of quality problem which links to the performance of the products
• Follow up the Service Call Rate regarding the cooling system elements
• Carry out root cause analysis regarding specific problems
• Creating test reports
• Apply the performance standards and test methodology
• Make proposals based on measurements
• Communicate directly with the market/customers in case of quality problems
• Keep contact with R&D colleagues in Italy
• Be responsible for lab equipment and utilities
Who are you:
• Structured. You demonstrate good analytical skills.
• Creative. Solving problems is in your professional DNA.
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should like to work in groups as well as on your own.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Engineering degree (mechanical or electrical Bsc or Msc)
• Thermodynamic knowledge
• Hungarian and English language knowledge
• Knowledge of process of product development is an advantage
• Experience in mass production and/or knowledge about cooling systems is a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in English by applying on our career portal below. In case of questions please reach out to Ildikó Szabó: +36 30 636 0416.