We are looking for a true people leader, who continuously inspire to improve. Professionals demonstrates proactive approach, passion to people and business, “can do” attitude and positive energy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for overall quality control aspects of raw material/ in-process & finished products;
• Create and improve the plant quality system /set quality standards & ensure compliance;
• Measure and monitor the quality level in the manufacturing and in the after sales fields;
• Set up action plan and specific projects in order to achieve the quality targets;
• Managing, developing, providing guidance and feedback for quality team;
• Supervising of skills matrix and rotation program development;
• Lead the quality improvement program internally and externally /setting priorities, supporting the teamwork, involved the needed inter -functional resources to successfully achieve the results;
• Ensure the quality assurance in the product development process;
• Keep the link with major customers (internal-external) about quality deployment and product performance;
• Support the process of suppliers qualification;
• Improvement of product and process critical characteristics towards performance and safety, and verify the fulfillment at design and at production level;
• Start-up immediate corrective actions when needed (fault to resolution process);
• Hold and improve process for ISO requirements;
• Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis;
• Maintaining and developing production standards according to EMS System
• Creating a culture of safety work environment and behavior.
• Leadership skills - express in leading and inspiring members of the team to develop and achieve great results;
• Teamwork oriented - in this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach;
• Agile - You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively;
• Proactive & open – minded - You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead;
• Results-driven - Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus;
• Bachelor/Master Degree in Management of Quality/Engineering or relevant;
• Practical experiences with key quality tools like QFD, FMEA, SPC, 7 Steps Improvement, 5s, etc.;
• ISO requirements knowledge;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in managerial role in international manufacturing environment;
• Experience in leading a team;
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• Fluent English & Polish.
• Great atmosphere;
• Opportunity to lead and develop plant quality team;
• Interesting job and challenging tasks;
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team;
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture;
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
Please kindly submit your CV in English.