For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Take quality to the next level.
We are looking for a true people and area leader, who continuously inspires to improve. A professional who demonstrates a proactive approach, a passion to people and business, as well as a “can do” attitude and a positive energy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for overall quality control aspects as a representative of a Quality Management System and a manager of the 3 areas under quality: Supplier Quality Assurance, Process Quality and Laboratory
• Create and improve the plant quality system /set quality standards & ensure compliance;
• Measure and monitor the quality level in the manufacturing and in the after sales fields;
• Set up action plan and specific projects in order to achieve the quality targets;
• Managing and developing quality team;
• Lead the quality improvement program internally and externally /setting priorities, supporting the teamwork, involved the needed inter -functional resources to successfully achieve the results;
• Ensure the quality assurance in the product development process;
• Keep the link with major customers (internal-external) about quality deployment and product performance;
• Support the process of suppliers qualification;
• Improvement of product and process critical characteristics towards performance and safety, and verify the fulfillment at design and at production level;
• Planning and securing resources based on production plans;
• Preparing and deploying area business plan activities;
• Preparing and executing area budget;
• Reporting production KPI's to Plant Manager, implementing corrective or preventive actions when needed;
• Maintaining and developing production standards according to EMS System;
• Leadership skills - express in leading and inspiring members of the team to develop and achieve great results;
• Teamwork oriented - in this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach;
• Agile - You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively;
• Proactive & open – minded - You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead;
• Results-driven - Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus;
• University degree or equal, preferable in Engineering, Quality Management or other relevant
• Minimum 5 years of experience in similar roles in an international manufacturing environment, including managerial experience
• Practical experiences with key quality tools like QFD, FMEA, SPC, 7 Steps Improvement, 5s, etc.;
• Experience with quality systems like EMS (or similar), ISO9001, Lean and/or Six Sigma;
• Positive Thinking and Innovative Mindset
• Fluent English & Polish.
• Great atmosphere;
• Interesting job and challenging tasks;
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team;
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange;
• Attractive social benefits packet (including business car)
Please kindly submit your CV in English.