Quality manager, BA Europe
Drive change that delivers our consumer promises in every corner of the world.
We are looking for a Quality Manager for our Consumer Service Organization, responsible for Business Area Europe. We focus on three main pillars, which are quality of product, technical support and technical documentation, and aim for delivering and continuously improving the quality performance of services, products and processes by driving cross-functional collaboration.
A typical day at work:
- initiate and follow through on action plans per Cluster; focus on organization, process and tools, capability development and governance model;
- develop quality assurance plans, based on root cause analysis, together with Consumer Service Quality Managers in the Clusters and Quality / R&D at Sector level;
- establish and improve monitoring procedures and KPI Dashboards;
- define business requirements for new Quality / Technical Support tools and drive their implementation;
- update and maintain existing quality tools and drive the implementation of new ones;
- support the development of technical training material, and implementation of the technical training program, together with Sector Training Team;
- create and maintain Quality/Technical support teamsites;
- drive connectivity roll-out within Consumer Service Organization;
- drive implementation of technical support operating model;
- drive serviceability improvement initiatives;
- drive warranty cost reduction program;
- drive business transformation and implementation of quality topics within Consumer Service Organization;
- drive reporting correctness;
- secure implementation of VOC (voice of consumer) within quality improvement plans;
- drive implementation of improvement programs for technicians, secure relevance and ease of use of technical documentation;
- conduct Talent Reviews with assigned subordinates roles (operational and functional reporting lines).
Who you are:
Energetic. - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work.
Agile. - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
Collaborative. - You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
Consumer-focused. - You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring consumers.
Focused on business transformation and continuous improvement. - You’re open minded about where ideas come from, how to implement them and always improve.
Aimed at growth. - You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferable in Engineering (electrical and/or mechanical) or Quality Management;
- 5-10 years of experience in similar roles (could be Quality, R&D, Consumer Service with Engineering background), including managerial experience;
- preferred experience in Consumer Electronics, although other industries would also match;
- knowledge of quality systems like EMS, ISO9001, Lean or Six Sigma.
- Fluent English.
- Other languages would be an advantage.