Quality Process Assurance- 1st Shift- Springfield, TN (P)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Scrap Process Assurance associate , audits scrap processes and product for
quality, and initiates, implements and completes corrective actions per
Electrolux North America’s procedures and guidelines.
Monitors and evaluates quality using precision measurement devices. Targeted goal to initiate and implement cost reductions equal to or greater than employee’s annual base wage. Reads Engineering drawings to determine compliance to specifications and standards.
- Essential daily quality support of a designated area
- Trains employees to follow standard work and visual standards.
- Daily proactive engagement and support with operations teams.
- Supports Quality Department initiatives by coordinating QCP/Andon, using visual management tools, applying EMS and 5’s skills.
- Monitors, maintains and communicates all quality and employee related issues and seeks support on all issues that are critical.
- Obtain data to determine internal or supplier quality responsibility and report on all findings
- Daily Shift Report that includes Top 3 NRFT Issues, Activities, Accomplishments and Challenges
- Maintain Daily Error Proofing Audits
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set.
- You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Demonstrate proficiency in blueprint reading by Quality Blueprint test.
- Basic knowledge of measuring equipment (height gage, micrometer, spectrophotometer, volt/ohm meter, etc.) and application of engineering drawings.
- Able to stand for the majority of the shift.
- Must communicate in English verbally and in writing.
- Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge a plus.