Quality Process Engineer
Santa Lucia di Piave, Italy
Electrolux Susegana Food Preservation Plant Quality presents:
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet.
Within our Food Preservation Plant Quality department, we are looking for a Quality Process Engineer to join us on the exciting and challenging journey of an unprecedented investment, industry 4.0 transformation which is happening in Electrolux Susegana.
In this role you will report to Laboratories Process Quality Manager and your main scope will be to monitor and evaluate the process controls output of Technological and Assembly areas in order to activate problem solving process.
In the Quality Department of Susegana Plant the candidate will operate the following activities:
• Participation to PFMEA contributing to assess the risks and the countermeasures
• Evaluation of existing processes, validation of new ones and of the related control plan
• Contribution to design the full detectability controls for pilots and extensions, assessing the effectiveness and the possible improvements
• Application of model predictive control, simulating and modelling using mathematics and computer science
• Provide process documentation and operating instructions
• Creation of new tools of statistical analysis and process improvement
• Collaboration in all the activities with Quality (central and Plant), Manufacturing and Manufacturing Engineering
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Master’s degree in engineering field
• 2-3 years of experience in industrial sector
• Good in stakeholder relations and good communication skills
• Proactive attitude and agility to work in a dynamic and complex contest
• Continuous improvement approach
• Analytical skills to elaborate bid number of data and ability to create a comprehensive summary
• Knowledge of IT tools
• Statistical knowledge and tools
• Italian and English language fluent level
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2019 Electrolux had sales of SEK 119 billion and employed 51,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.