Quality Reliability Engineer
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
This position will be responsible for supervising the Reliability Test Labs. In addition, position is responsible for ensuring that up to date test methods are researched and implemented to improve the overall reliability lab effectiveness and efficiency. This position participates in verifying test plans and ensuring proper work orders are developed and carried out.
- Supervises a team of reliability technicians to ensure all work assigned is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensures all test plans and work orders are accurate and that work order instructions are carried out as stated.
- Provides weekly Reliability Reports to Quality leadership and Engineering.
- Assist Engineering in fault analysis of Reliability units to root cause to implement effective corrective actions.
- Coordinates with Engineering and Quality leadership for Reliability resources for both efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of latest applicable testing standards such as ASTM, NIST, and UL Etc.
- Must be able to implement and apply statistical methods such as MTBF, MTTF and Failure Rate.
- Maintain up to date Failure Reporting and Corrective Action system is up to date and provide regular project reports.
- May be required to work and or supervise off shift work on weekends.
- Responsible for applying all requirements related to EMS, ISO9001/14001/50001/Green Spirit according to the position.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Associates in Science degree or related field of study, BS preferred.
- Ability to work with computer equipment and proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- 5 years’ experience in reliability related fields preferred.
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge with technical report writing.
- Working knowledge of dishwasher designs.
- The ability to work between more than one lab when/if necessary.
- Knowledge of business process development and improvement as it applies in a team environment.
- Knowledge of reliability software and standards for definition and measurement of reliability, availability (up-time) and maintainability.