Quality Sustainability – Internship
Join us on our journey to create a more sustainable living.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Reporting to the Risk and compliance Development (Quality Chemical Engineer), you will be based in Porcia (PN) site where around 2000 people daily contribute to our purpose. Here we produce cutting-edge washing machines and reinvent every day how to better take care of our clothes in millions of homes across the globe.
In this position you will be part of the risk and compliance development team to build a structure system for sustainability in quality, supporting Electrolux vision to reduce the carbon footprint of the products during its lifecycle.
Your main tasks:
• Evaluate, analyze and understand the CO2 modeling programs available.
• Generate, collect & collate data about spare parts and link it with the product bill of material (BoM).
• Support Group Technology Organization (GTO) in the calculation of the individual component CO2 footprint.
• Coordinate the project data flow between the different functions (Quality/ GTO / spare parts / service operation / R&D / sustainability).
• Cooperate with Quality Evaluation System (QES) team to integrate the sustainability data in QES db.
• Work with risk and compliance development team to generate status reports and presentations and any other documentations required.
• Student or recent graduate in sustainability, Chemistry or chemical engineering, material science or related area
• Understanding of CO2 footprint muodeling.
• Pin the sustainability field and climate neutrality
• knowlege in the technology of the consumable products.
• Strive for Growth: innovation & curiosity, coaching others and self learning ability
• Required languages: Fluent English is mandatory and Italian is a plus.
• Professional mentoring will be provided by Electrolux senior management and specialists.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: