Quality System Engineer
ELECTROLUX GLOBAL CXO PRESENTS
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For our Global Design Quality team within the Global R&D center in Porcia (PN) – Italy – we are looking for a
Quality System Engineer
A regular day at work:
Quality System Engineer has to guarantee management of ISO 9001:2015/ISO14001:2015 and Compliance Lab ISO 17025:2017 in accordance of standards and Electrolux R&D Wet vision, supporting either R&D Quality team and R&D team in Porcia in the quality plan development drafting and activate all process and actions regardless for target achievement.
Key functional responsibilities:
• Responsible to maintain live Fabric Care and Dish Care ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 R&D Quality System inside of Global Certificate Scheme
• Perform 1st part internal audit and to be the representative 3rd part audit performed by DNV
• Responsible through the collaboration with laboratories to guarantee the maintenance and the compliance of ISO 17025
• Chemical reference for fabric care and dish care Europe Business area: he/she needs to guarantee the implementation of processes and guideline provide by Group Sustainability, collaborating with GC&T and Chemical office.
• Support the quality plan preparation, including quarterly and management review
• Cooperate with all Departments into Global WET R&D Organization to map and define the processes required by ISO9001
• Execute regular data analysis of tool available
• Extend the activity gradually to all regions: integrate Fabric Care (Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Washer Dryer) and Dish Care (Dishwasher).
• International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• Adaptive. You like challenges and you are flexible to adapt to new situations and contexts.
• Pragmatic. Your solutions are realistic and doable.
• Analytical. You enjoy being updated with the latest changes in your field, and also being able to apply your sharp analytical skills in day to day activities.
Preferred education and career experience:
• Engineering University Degree is preferred
• Experience in Quality System Management: certification auditor ISO 9001 and ISO140001 & ISO17025 experience is considered plus
• Knowledge of usual computer software (MS Office)
• Ability to work in complexed organization
• Lean 6 Sigma certifications is preferred
• Fluent English