Quality Technician-1st Shift- Springfield, TN (P)
1ST SHIFT 6:00AM-2:30PM (Assembly Line)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
CMM programmer plays a key role in interfacing with Design Engineering to
transfer CAD generated drawings into measurement programs. Develops and maintains on-line and off-line
CMM inspection programs to measure complete prismatic and contoured parts.
Identifies and implements improvements in part dimensional design to enhance
performance of the CMM measurements. Train’s quality technicians and operators
to operate measuring Romer arms. Assists in the development of PPAP’s.
Effectively communicate any part quality or dimensional issues to their manager
and cross functional teams.
- Transfer CAD drawings into measurement programs for PPAP’s and daily measurements.
- Measure large quantities of parts for capability analysis.
- Understand and interpret various types of part drawings to produce the most accurate measurement results.
- Effectively communicate and export measurement data for cross functional teams.
- Own and maintain all measurement tools and devices in the CMM lab.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in surface plate layout.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience of CMM programming preferred.
- Must have successfully programmed using PC-DMIS Version 3.5 or above.
- Understand and interpret GD&T as defined by ASME Y14.5M.
- Must demonstrate use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point for professional report presentation.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of SPC using Data Page for Statistical Processes
- Must demonstrate CATIA CAD models and successfully measure prismatic & contoured surfaces defined by the model