Quality Technician-Electronic Tech-1st Shift- Springfield, TN (P)
1ST SHIFT M-F 6AM-2:30PM PEREGRINE JOB CODE: 19-064
QUALITY TESTER TECHNICIAN
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
in the development and execution of quality control gates and ensures CTQ’s for
specific test in manufacturing operations and the processes are maintained
daily. Provides input to management relative to in-process inspections and
quality plan development. Works in conjunction with Engineering, Quality and Operations
to troubleshoot processes and products with “out of specification” variation.
Assists with investigation of internal and field failures to determine root
cause and can disposition non-conforming product. Develops visual instructions
or controls for effective assembly as well as participate in the tracking of
manufacturing metrics and goal performance, such as NRFT, and Service Call
- Knowledge and experience in applying statistical process control.
- Maintain daily error proofing for Quality Gate Systems
- Provide support for assembly
- Develop and document procedures for test equipment
- Maintain calibration of equipment
- Interface with Product Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering concerning testing.
- Identifies and implements improvements in the design of the equipment
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- You are all about big ideas and working to bring them to life.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- A 2 year degree or 3-5yr experience in appropriate field.
- Perform statistical data analysis for testing.
- Siemens and AB PLC control systems experience,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Cognex Vision Systems a plus.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
- Ability to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand much of the shift to perform duty
- Demonstrate by testing the ability to read blueprints, specifications, AC/DC wiring and circuitry schematic