R&D Controller Analyst SR
Make our business, your business.
Curitiba - PR
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are currently looking for our new R&D Controller Analyst, who will act as a focal point for financial matters regarding the R&D sector in Latin America.
A typical day at work
Here in the Finance sector, we’re problem solvers, and that’s the bottom line. We provide reports, pay the bills, watch our cash, work with financial communities, advise management of financial affairs and see where the market’s going. But above all, we’re team players who produce award-winning annual reports and provide expertise in all financial matters regarding Electrolux.
As an R&D Controller Analyst, you will help us in our purpose by managing and supporting financial operations within the R&D sector in Latin America. As such, you will contribute with both short and long-term financial planning and analysis of actual results, while also managing expenses and CAPEX control. You will be responsible for sector-level R&D cost consolidation alongside FP&A and R&D managers, as well as for supporting the controllership teams during presentations and performance analysis.
Additionally, you will be expected to prepare and analyze financial projections, considering factors such as strategic plans, budget and short-term views among others, all in accordance with the Accounting Manual. You will be in charge of the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process, reporting to management and stakeholders, and maintaining and following up the area's KPIs. Additionally, you will assist management teams in their financial and controlling analysis, elaborating and implementing plans to correct deviations and mitigate risks, working together across different areas.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who are you?
- Collaborative: you're able to keep good professional relationships, working alongside others to deliver better results;
- Systematic: you're detail-oriented, have good critical skills, and you're able to analyze a situation from every angle, identifying problems and proposing solutions;
- Communicative: you can apprehend and deliver information with clarity, adapting to different situations and speakers.
- Agile: you are proactive and diligent, and you can adapt easily and decisively to changes, focusing on the delivery of results in the agreed-upon deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Administration, Economics or related areas (postgraduation/MBA is a plus);
- Direct experience with FP&A consolidation routines within multinational companies (for Budgeting, Forecasting, Closing, etc.);
- Solid experience with R&D, CAPEX and/or cost controllership within multinational companies;
- Cognos, other BI tools and SAP skills are a plus;
- Advanced Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Advanced English;
- Intermediate Spanish.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.