- Deliver New Food Refrigerator Products in alignment within the generation Plans of the Business Area and selected product
projects to other company Business Areas according to the Global Modularization.
- The supplying units are Rayong factory and ODM sources but also other BA factories.
- Understanding emerging market consumers’ environments, and optimizing product for emerging markets (SEA, Middle East, and Africa).
- Understanding consumer experience journey and cultivating innovative modules with Global R&D based on global architectures.
- Have ownership of the life cycle product care for the supplied products.
- Lead R&D/PC/Lab teams in Rayong, Cairo and Hangzou.
- Work closely with designated R&D centers for implementing global Architectures in the Business Area factories and implementing new modules for improved performance and cost technology with global technology teams.
- Ensure Global Modularization strategy in the Quality design of New Products and enforce adherence to a single Global New Product Introduction / PLM Process.
- Drive and develop an Innovation culture within the regional and Global R&D Teams.
- Utilize knowledge of competition, and product potential to seek out and gain new business opportunities.
- Be strong and proactive in communication when with the Product Line and BA teams to ensure that great ideas make it through to production, to specification, cost, time and quality.
- Be the business partner for the Business Area for any questions related to product performance, planning, feasibility and manufacturability.
- Master degree or higher-level qualification in engineering or relevant technology discipline with 15+-years´ experience across
different domains with a proven record of excellent performance in previous positions.
- Experience for developing optimized home appliance products for emerging markets and also having export projects’ experiences from Thailand manufacturing sites to emerging markets (SEA, Middle East, and Africa).
- Proven strong business and people leadership with gender equality mindset.
- Proven track record of achievements in R&D environment.
- Capability to deliver under pressure.
- Understanding of digital trends, opportunities, relevance for Electrolux, and how to make it happen Management experience in bringing R&D projects to volume production.
- Ability to work across multiple business units with strong communication skills and problem-solving initiativesAbility to communicate across a wide variety of cultures and in the Business Area and outside.
- Deep knowledge in refrigeration product engineering and excellent capability to master new technologies.
Personal and Leadership Style
- Strategic as well as tactical thinking.
- Good communicator that is able to present ideas clearly and with conviction at all levels Role model display of our Core competences; Energy, Openness, Agility and Growth.
- Ability to work in an international, ambiguous and dynamic work environment; comfortable handling risk and uncertainty.
- Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams.
- Good business understanding and holistic approach.
- Strong Business Leader and People Leader, including ability to listen, coach, motivate and inspire people.
- Strong drive for results.
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Fluency in English.
- Thai language is a strong benefit for coaching and communicating with several stakeholders in Thailand factory.