R&D - EMC Development Engineer Internship
Bring your potencial to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Shaping living for the better starts here. Our R&D teams work around the world and at the heart of Electrolux to live and breathe our purpose. With transformation our driving force, the opportunities for change are unlimited. Just like your potential.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preparation site in Forlì (FC), only 1 hour distance from Bologna. Here you will work in an international context, interacting with different functions of the organization to create the appliances of the future.
We are looking for a 6 months intern. to be part of the Induction Domain team with the opportunity to collaborate on challenging assignments. The requested person must develop and test EMC solutions for Food Preparation appliances. During this internship, you will have the chance to learn about EMC regulation, instruments, and procedures in a state-of-the-art laboratory. On top of that, you will acquire experience in an R&D department of a multinational company that has ambition to “shape living for better”.
· Execute EMC test plans
· Operate with EMC instruments
· Create Test Reports according to the approved workflow
· Build, test, analyse, and troubleshoot prototype electronic circuits, parts (including electronic controls), and appliances to research and develop product features/functions.
· Be able to diagnose and locate circuit, component, and equipment faults, followed by appropriate corrective action to address product emissions and immunity issues.
· Perform design/development experiments that may require non-standard procedures and complex instrumentation (e.g., oscilloscopes, ESD, EFT, RIV, REF) when required.
· Bachelor's/ Master’s Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or related area
· Team spirit, communication skills and sharing information
· Exhibit appropriate professional behaviour including positive attitude, sense of urgency, independent judgment, teamwork, creative thinking, and personal integrity to achieve department/corporate goals and objectives.
· Knowledge in MS-Office applications
· Required language: Fluent English
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.