R&D - Part Approval Expert
Apply new ways of thinking to create new ways of working
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimillion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will work together with nearly 1400 colleagues from different functions, and various nationalities, with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
Join the team Engineering Services in Food Preservation R&D working as project team member in product development project with clear responsibility to create the plan of part approval for any specific tracking model in scope. You will be responsible to monitor and track the activities of different functions, maintain, and update the plan, point out criticalities and escalade them at level of working team and project management. Therefore, you will be as responsible to present into check points part approval status and to give green light to the BOM release of the product in accordance with AA completeness.
Your main tasks:
• Set clear process for part approval and drive strong coherence and adherence to roles and responsibilities.
• Define with Module Area Owner the part approval plan
• Follow up with departments involved in the part approval process the status of the plan for every project and drive action plans to keep timing if needed.
• Escalade time critical issues.
• Align part approval plan with key project milestones
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree Mechanical Engineering or similar
• Min. 5 years working experience in in the role of R&D project leader
• knowledge of product development process
• knowledge of main production processes for components in particular metal stamping and injection moulding
• Numerate and computer literate (Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
• Fluent English and Italian is considered as a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: