R&D - Product Cost Leader
Apply new ways of thinking to create new ways of working
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimillion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will work together with nearly 1400 colleagues from different functions, and various nationalities, with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
Join the team Engineering Services in Food Preservation R&D, being the driver of product cost control within a project, in compliance with quality requirements and Project Execution Plan. Be the focal point for other function to collect with standardized methodology, all the cost related information to connect to the product bill of material. Act in the project team as responsible for reporting product cost related topic in the project check points and explain them.
Your main tasks:
• Set clear process for part approval and drive strong coherence and adherence to roles and responsibilities.
• To establish the Product Cost Control within new project with corporate tools
• To assist the Project Manager and Project Team during the preliminary assessment of the Product providing estimation, evaluation and tracking of cost and continue this activity during the entire project execution.
• To establish and maintain all Cost Control Documents and “Periodical Reports”
• To guarantee proper interface with Company Financial Department
• To have a proactive approach as part of the project team oriented to the fulfillment of the Project and Company objectives
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree Management Engineering or similar
• 3-5 years working experience in a similar position
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Numerate and computer literate (Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
• Experience in an international organization / company is appreciated
• Fluent English and Italian is considered as a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: