R&D Quality & CI Manager
want quality to be a defining reason why consumers choose our products over
R&D Food Preparation want to strengthen contribution to long term quality objectives (SCR, Warranty cost, distractors, Consumer Ratings) through global best practice, improved discipline and focus on doing Right First Time - every time.
- Objective for this role is to drive R&D Food Preparation North America towards these two intents supporting continuous improvement in Product Quality (internal & OEM products) as well as in the way we work in R&D.
- Work closely with Food Preparation R&D Director for NA as well as Global R&D Quality Director to deliver Food Preparation quality improvement targets.
- Solid knowledge of FPp products and successful product introductions that give you natural authority in the R&D community
- Has specialized depth in own discipline and breadth of expertise in R&D, Quality, Management and Continuous Improvement (CI)
- Solid business and technical understanding
- Possess in-depth knowledge of CI & Quality management tools like Lean Six Sigma
- Generates and drive implementation of new solutions to complex problems
- Can identify best global R&D practices to improve products, processes, people and projects in FPp NA
- Naturally assume leadership role for improvement initiatives
- Minimum 10 years of combined experience in R&D, Quality & CI
- Academic Degree in Engineering
- Self-driven with a kaizen mindset
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization and with different cultures that have different languages.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a multi-cultural work environment.
- Strong analytical thinking
- Structured process thinking
- Pro-actively take initiatives to improve
- Resilience and perseverance
- Positive and likeable
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Experience in working in a corporate matrix structure with world-wide operations
- Able to influence stakeholders and drive decisive actions
- Act as a facilitator and mentor; shares expertise with colleagues
- Have ambitions to grow beyond this role within 3-5 years