RDC Operations Coordinator
Electrolux Major Appliances, North America is currently seeking a Regional Distribution Center (RDC) Operations Coordinator to work within the Supply Chain in our Charlotte, NC Headquarters location. This role is essential to supporting the strategic development of the Electrolux RDC network and serving critical customers targeted for growth.
The RDC Operations Coordinator will establish and maintain collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, including Transportation and Warehousing, Manufacturing Planners, Sales Operations, and field Sales team members to ensure delivery is on-time and complete while balancing total costs. This role will also be responsible for identifying gaps in systems and processes and implement corrective action plans. A successful candidate will leverage knowledge of these operational processes to highlight opportunities for continuous improvement and contribute to the prioritization of key strategic initiatives.
The RDC Operations Coordinator must model the company’s core values of passion for innovation, customer obsession, and drive for results while honoring other important elements of our corporate culture, including respect and diversity, ethics and integrity, and safety and sustainability. Electrolux seeks candidates with exceptional drive and energy, independently motivated with strong analytical ability, highly effective written and verbal communication skills, and a passion for personal and professional growth. This role is central to several key strategic initiatives for our future, and will afford growth opportunities across the Supply Chain and Sales organizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor the health of inventory for the Regional Distribution Centers (RDCs), and work proactively across Distribution, Manufacturing, and Sales & Operations Planning to maintain and improve inventory positions
- Drive activities to execute the RDC inventory plan based on corporate inventory policies and product availability, communicating effectively with action-oriented updates to key stakeholders to drive improvement and quickly resolve issues created from exceptions to ensure service targets are achieved
- Regularly review SKUs with inventory turns outside threshold levels and collaborate with Sales & Supply Chain to design and implement solutions to balance stocking levels
- Monitor, prioritize and expedite when necessary, replenishment of inventory from Factories to RDCs, ensuring adherence to planned levels
- Evaluate supply and demand in near term horizon, identify implications of imbalances, and coordinate execution between key stakeholders
- Focus on and manage key indicators such as process adherence, lead times, aging, transaction throughput, exception processing, recovery times, and fill rates
- Identify non-executable customer orders and develop and implement solutions for immediate corrective action and longer term continuous improvement
- Periodically audit order fulfillment via follow-up with customers and Sales to track on-time delivery, ship complete, and damage free deliveries, and drive resolution of exceptions through the organization
- Partner with Operations and Inventory Managers in the RDC Network to help resolve customer effecting issues at the warehouses and to coordinate internal feedback with suppliers to drive performance improvement.
- A Bachelor's Degree and/or a minimum of two years of experience in supply chain/inventory management or equivalent work experience
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) for Sales and Distribution experience
- Demonstrate a successful track record of managing inventory and customer relationships
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Electrolux North America is searching for an ambitious, structured and results-driven professional. The candidate should have a proven track record of relevant experience.
- Proven experience of successfully building, driving and delivering cross-functional results.
- Ability to reconcile, integrate, and synthesize information, generate conclusions and insights, and formulate recommendations to management
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral, with ability to clearly articulate goals and issues while also recommending solutions which support departmental as well as organizational objectives.
- A strong sense of ownership and pride of responsibility for the business entrusted to their care.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong business acumen and strategic agility to analyze current business conditions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, particularly in the areas of de-escalation and cost-effective solution identification.
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to build strong relationships and leverage resources with other cross-functional team members, across other parts of the business and with external constituents.
- Ability to think conceptually and bring structure to business problems, coupled with a highly practical orientation.