RDC Operations Coordinator
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux Major Appliances, North America is
currently seeking a Regional Distribution Center (RDC) Operations Coordinator
to work within the Supply Chain team in our Charlotte, NC Headquarters
location. The RDC Operations Coordinator is responsible for executing targeted
inventory stocking levels in the RDC network by coordinating inventory
activities with the warehouses, Supply Chain, and Sales Operation teams. The RDC
Operations Coordinator will also establish and maintain professional
relationships with key customers and field Sales team members to drive the
targeted service level for Unit Fill Rate (UFR). This includes resolving availability exceptions and
maintaining resolution dates. The RDC Operations Coordinator must model the
company’s core values of passion for innovation, customer obsession, and drive
for results while honoring other important elements of our corporate culture,
including respect and diversity, ethics and integrity, and safety and
- Prioritize inbound deliveries to the RDC’s daily or as necessary, based on Customer Demand.
- Identify and resolve intra-system inventory exceptions to resolve backorders and drive targeted inventory service levels.
- Drive product availability and resolution to satisfy customer expectations by providing daily exceptions to the Supply Chain leadership team.
- Collaborate with the End-to-End Supply Chain team to maintain “next available” date for internal and external customers – provide consistent and regular updates to Sales, Customer Engagement Center, and Supply Chain.
- Proactively research customer order issues driven by inventory availability and/or non-executable orders and provide action steps to organization as needed.
- Work with Factories and other Supply Chain Teams to ensure on-time delivery, complete, and damage free and ensure date integrity on all inbound orders.
- Identify specific SKUs with less than targeted rate of inventory turns and collaborate with Sales & Supply Chain for resolution.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- Maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor's Degree and/or a minimum of two years of experience in supply chain/inventory management or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrate a successful track record of managing inventory and customer relationships.
- Strong proficiency with keyboard and Microsoft Office applications, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with SAP ECC.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly in the areas of consumer issue research, de-escalation, and cost-effective solution identification.
- Strong written, editorial, oral and presentation skills with ability to clearly articulate goals and issues while also recommending solutions which support departmental as well as organizational objectives.