A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
An Electrolux Supervisor creates and promotes a positive work environment for themselves, service and receiving team s. Leads and manages service and receiving teams in an exciting, high speed environment to drive positive results on monthly Key Point Indicators. As an Electrolux Supervisor, your multiple talents will allow you to successfully work with cross functional teams to improve and sustain Electrolux long term business objectives within the Kinston facility and/or Electrolux Global.
- Supervise production employees by planning and assigning work, adjusting schedules to meet production requirements, analyzing, and resolving work problems, inspecting materials to verify conformance standards, and coordinating with other departments.
- Manage and evaluate performance including coaching employees, conduct appropriate appraisals and administer corrective action, employee training and development, assign and direct work ensuring proper safety equipment is worn and proper safety procedures are followed.
- Supervise the quality and quantity of product being produced by employees.
- Study production schedules and estimate hourly requirements for completion of job assignments.
- Interpret company policies to employees.
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Analyze and resolve work problems or assist workers in solving work problems.
- Maintain production/quality records and ensure records are filled out correctly and timely.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate activities of department.
- As appropriate manage emergency situations (production outage, schedule changes, safety incidents, etc).
- Direct & Coach Team Members for Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Standardized Work and Continuous Improvement.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Industrial Manufacturing, or related field of study.
- 5 years of supervisor experience working in a high-paced manufacturing facility.
- Excellent written and oral skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to convey leadership qualities.
- Plan, organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to earn EMS Green Gear Certification.
- Forklift license.