Create flow within the office, keep the whole ship afloat, and everyone onboard happy.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas, we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and well-being at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us at @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for a customer-oriented Receptionist with a positive and “can do” attitude to join our Facility & Admininistration Team in Krakow office.
Receptionist - pernament, full-time
A regular day at work:
• Daily reception service (greeting guests, answering phone calls)
• Receiving/ sending post, parcels
• Mailroom management
• Products testing program coordinator
• Induction for new employees- program coordinator
• Business trips organization
• Office fault reporting
• Office supplies ordering
• Administrative support for all departments/teams in the office
• Visitor cards management
• Customer oriented – You easily put yourself in the shoes of the customer, are good listener and communicator.
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Resilient – You manage challenging situations in a professional way, you are respectful and composed.
• Positive with a “can-do” attitude.
Education & experience:
• Very good knowledge of English – spoken and written.
• Very good knowledge of Polish – spoken and written.
• Experience in Customer service area would be an asset.
• MS Office applications practical knowledge.
• University degree would be an asset.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: