Electrolux is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist based in our Manufacturing Facility in Anderson, SC! This role is an excellent growth opportunity that combines both direct sourcing and recruiting responsibilities for skilled and production leader roles as well as our general labor hiring process including vendor management. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Electrolux, you will strive to create the best possible recruitment experience for both internal & external candidates as well as Hiring Managers. As a skilled Recruiter, experienced in sourcing manufacturing talent, you will partner with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and cross functional leaders to build effective pipelines and talent strategies, source & screen candidates, and effectively communicate the Electrolux value proposition.
This role reports directly into Human Resources within the plant and receives support and reports functionally to the Corporate Talent Acquisition team at our Headquarters in Charlotte, NC. The successful candidate will be energetic, creative, organization and results oriented with the ability to positively influence the growth of Electrolux North America.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide Talent Acquisition support to the Anderson manufacturing facility for skilled and production leader level roles, demonstrating ownership for end to end headcount needs
• Conduct intake meetings, qualify job requirements, and develop strategic sourcing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool
• Proactively utilize advanced skills and creative sourcing/posting strategies, recruitment branding and networks to identify, engage and attract top talent
• Source, review, assess & qualify candidates against key competences, skills & experience for the job
• Coordinate general labor recruiting/selection process including testing, interviewing, etc.
• Act as liaison with on-site labor vendors, monitor performance, headcount reporting, convert temporary employees, etc.
• Develop communication routines to provide effective updates throughout the hiring process
• Practice effective documentation and tracking of requisition activity and applicant progression within the applicant tracking system
• Ensure compliance including posting, interviewing, pre and post hire employment documentation & background verifications
• Oversee analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization
• Partner with on-site HR team for pre-employment verifications, New Hire processing, and coordination and delivery of new hire orientation
• Develop strategies to effectively balance and manage recruiting workbench to meet business needs
• Work closely with and leverage Corporate TA team and resources
• Act as onsite liaison in partnership with Corporate University Relations Partner for Tech Scholar, Intern and Co-Op programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Minimum of 3 years’ recruiting experience including at least recruiting 1 yr. manufacturing/general labor experience
• Prior Staffing/Recruiting agency experience strongly preferred
• Strong understanding of common industry standard recruiting policies and practices
• Demonstrated knowledge/experience using job boards, social media, etc. to source candidates
• Excellent partnership and service delivery skills with strong customer orientation
• Ability to review and analyze information, and create action plans accordingly
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to work collaboratively and operate within a highly matrixed environment and varying levels of management
• Microsoft Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)