Region Manager - Central
Establish and expand relationships with targeted
Contract customers in the assigned market(s), including builders, builder distributors,
general contractors, architects and multi-family/apartment replacement
companies. Develop and coach District
and Builder Account Managers while executing the built to win strategy. Inspire and motivate team to achieve or
surpass company objectives including but not limited to market share growth,
profitability and enhancing consumer experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for achievement of all Regional Volume and Profit goals
- Create and drive strategic alignment with Distributor and Direct customers in the region
- Develop strong relationships with all influencers in the market including distributors, builders, general contractors, designers and other influencers related to the contract segments.
- Ensure region operates within budget including spiffs, events, displays, brand days and other key revenue and profit driving metrics.
- Develop sales team through consistent coaching, sharing of best practices, personalized development plans and EMA professional development programs.
- Act as the central communication point for the region.This would include the VOC (voice of the customer), sales team concerns and opportunities, competitive information and any other pertinent message to be shared with contract leadership team.
- Drive a positive culture focused on resolving complex issues.
- Responsible for reviewing region performance, opportunities and threats with senior leadership on a regular cadence.
- Represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade and industry shows/appearances
- Control personal business expenses and submit timely expense reports.
- Responsible for understanding each market in their region and thus assigning an appropriate goal to each sales person within the framework of overall region goals.
- Proactively utilize industry and MSA specific data to ensure complete and effective coverage of entire assigned region.
- Delegate work assignments, give authority to work independently and set clear expectations while monitoring results of direct reports
- Working knowledge of the Appliance/ Builder trade experience.
- Applicants should possess proven sales and closing skills with competence selling indoor appliances to builder markets.
- Ideal candidates should have high energy level and exhibit exceptional interpersonal and selling skills.
- College Degree required.
- 5 + years of Sales experience required.
- Extremely proficient in excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate a team of direct reports
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Preferred applicants should be mature and balanced with a verifiable record of high performance and exceptional reliability.
- Preferred candidates should support product-knowledge learning and intense product interest and commitment.
- The ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner as well as gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Candidates should poses the ability to clearly communicate in a persuasive manner in both positive and negative situations.
candidate should have strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone.
- The employee frequently is required to drive, walk and sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the
- This position works in a field environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Extensive travel is required.
- Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job.
- This position requires the employee to communicate with external customers on a regular basis.