Region Manager - Central Division
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will work to establish and expand relationships with targeted Contract customers in the assigned market(s), including builders, builder distributors, general contractors, architects, and multi-family/apartment replacement companies. You will help to develop and coach District Managers while executing the built to win strategy. You will be responsible for achievement of all Regional Volume and Profit goals, creating and driving strategic alignment with Distributors in the region inspiring and motivating team to achieve or surpass company objectives including but not limited to market share growth, profitability and enhancing consumer experience. You will develop strong relationships with all influencers in the market including distributors, builders, general contractors, designers, and other influencers related to the contract segments and ensure region operates within budget including spiffs, events, displays, brand days and other key revenue and profit driving metrics.
- Develop sales team through consistent coaching, sharing of best practices, personalized development plans and EMA professional development programs
- Act as the central communication point for the region. This would include the VOC (voice of the customer), sales team concerns and opportunities, competitive information, and any other pertinent message to be shared with contract leadership team
- Drive a positive culture focused on resolving complex issues and represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade and industry shows/appearances
- Responsible for reviewing region performance, opportunities, and threats with senior leadership on a regular cadence
- Control personal business expenses and submit timely expense reports, delegate work assignments, give authority to work independently and set clear expectations while monitoring results of direct reports
- Responsible for understanding each market in their region and thus assigning an appropriate goal to each salesperson within the framework of overall region goals
- Proactively utilize industry and MSA specific data to ensure complete and effective coverage of entire assigned region
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- College Degree required
- 5 + years of Sales experience required
- Working knowledge of the Appliance/ Builder trade experience
- Experience with proven sales and closing skills with competence selling indoor appliances to builder markets
- Extremely proficient in excel and PowerPoint