Region Manager, Dealers-Northeast
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Region Manager is responsible for financial metrics, budget, and sales forecast for the Northeast Region. This position is responsible for the execution of the Electrolux Major Appliances (EMA) strategic plan by attaining higher profitability, revenue, and market expansion, along with the development of a high performing sales team. This role impacts company performance at four major levels; business operations, consistent repeatable processes, customer engagement, and market intelligence.
- Develop sales strategies and tactics supportive of the EMA overall strategy by driving business development activities at existing and new customer accounts to grow market share while maintaining existing customer base and business.
- Drives operational effectiveness and efficiency with accountability for goal attainment and continual process improvement.
- Be skilled in developing a high-performance sales team to achieve breakthrough results. Ability to turn strategy into specific actions and individual accountabilities for the sales team. Communicates and measures against those accountabilities.
- Focus on identifying new product, market, and channel opportunities.
- Execute pricing strategy that drives profitability, revenue, and margin expansion.
- Drive business results through successful product and customer portfolio management.
- Comprehension, leadership, and implementation of sales finance within the channel. i.e. revenue, margins, and product mix.
- Implements both strategic and tactical initiatives that drive customer satisfaction at a competitive level in the market.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with leadership for top customers and NECO Chapters.
- Communicate and document all necessary product line and pricing updates to Customers and District Mangers.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 6+ years of progressive Sales/Merchandising experience required, including managerial responsibilities.
- Extensive knowledge of the Home Appliance industry.
- Demonstrated ability to convert strategic goals into workable and sustainable programs.
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral).
- Strong computer skills including proficient use in Microsoft Suite as well as presentation and customer facing experience.
- Ability to communicate and implement complex plans, strategies, and tactics effectively.
- Strong financial and analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations.
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines, and multi-tasking.