Region Manager West - Dealer Sales
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Region Manager is responsible for financial metrics, budget and sales forecast for a defined geographic market. In this role you will be responsible for the execution of the Electrolux Major Appliances (EMA) strategic plan by attaining higher profitability, revenue and market expansion, along with the development of a high performing sales team. You will impact company performance at four major levels; business operations, consistent repeatable processes, customer engagement and market intelligence. You will help to develop sales strategies and tactics supportive of the Electrolux overall strategy by driving business development activities at existing and new customer accounts to grow market share while maintaining existing customer base and business. You will focus on identifying new product, market and channel opportunities and drive operational effectiveness and efficiency with accountability for goal attainment and continual process improvement. You will drive business results through successful product and customer portfolio management and execute pricing strategy that drives profitability, revenue and margin expansion.
- Develop a high-performance sales team to achieve breakthrough results with the ability to turn strategy into specific actions and individual accountabilities for the sales team while communicating and measuring against those accountabilities
- Comprehension, leadership and implementation of sales finance within the channel. i.e. revenue, margins and product mix
- Develop and cultivate relationships with leadership for top customers and local chapters of buying groups while implementing both strategic and tactical initiatives that drive customer satisfaction at a competitive level in the market
- Partners with other functional leaders to enhance the Dealer Channel’s sales and support model and represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade, industry, and dealer shows
- Forecast and manage local promotional activity and funds to manage cost and maximize return on investment, while meeting customer and company targets as well as conduct quarterly business reviews with accounts that deliver 80% of region’s results
- Maintain and communicate product line forecast to reflect customer demand and required factory efficiencies as well as communicating and documenting all necessary product line and pricing updates to Customers and District Mangers
- Coordinate activities with customers as needed for contract negotiations while creating and developing a pure selling environment, driven around cross functional collaboration and improved processes
- Lead and develop talent within the region to ensure proper bench strength and prepare high-potential employees for future assignments
- Develops and promotes an organization culture of positive and professional work practices, in compliance with all company and government standards
- Develop and monitor quarterly and annual performance objectives for direct reports to help drive team execution on company-wide policies and procedures that reconcile differing stakeholder needs and drive positive business results
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA preferred)
- 6+ years of progressive Sales/Merchandising experience required, including managerial responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge of the Home Appliance industry
- Experience with converting goals into workable and sustainable programs
- Presentation and strong computer skills including proficient use in Microsoft Suite as well as presentation and customer facing experience
- Strong financial and analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and make recommendations