Region Sales Manager South East
The Region Manager is responsible for financial metrics, budget and sales forecast for a defined geographic market. This position is responsible for the execution of the Electrolux Major Appliances (EMA) strategic plan by attaining higher profitability, revenue and market expansion, along with the development of a high performing sales team. This role impacts company performance at four major levels; business operations, consistent repeatable processes, customer engagement and market intelligence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop sales strategies and tactics supportive of the EMA overall strategy by driving business development activities at existing and new customer accounts to grow market share while maintaining existing customer base and business.
- Drives operational effectiveness and efficiency with accountability for goal attainment and continual process improvement.
- Be skilled in developing a high performance sales team to achieve breakthrough results.Ability to turn strategy into specific actions and individual accountabilities for the sales team.Communicates and measures against those accountabilities.
- Focus on identifying new product, market and channel opportunities.
- Execute pricing strategy that drives profitability, revenue and margin expansion.
- Drive business results through successful product and customer portfolio management
- Comprehension, leadership and implementation of sales finance within the channel. i.e. revenue, margins and product mix
- Implements both strategic and tactical initiatives
that drive customer satisfaction at a competitive level in the market.
Develop and cultivate relationships with leadership for top customers and local chapters of buying groups.
- Communicate and document all necessary product line and pricing updates to Customers and District Mangers.
- Partners with other functional leaders to enhance the Dealer Channel’s sales and support model.
- Forecast and manage local promotional activity and funds to manage cost and maximize return on investment, while meeting customer and company targets.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with accounts that deliver 80% of region’s results.
- Maintain and communicate product line forecast to reflect customer demand and required factory efficiencies.
- Coordinate activities with customers as needed for contract negotiations.
- Create and develop pure selling environment, driven around cross functional collaboration and improved processes.
- Lead and develop talent within the region to
ensure proper bench strength and prepare high-potential employees for
- Develops and promotes an organization culture of positive and professional work practices, in compliance with all company and government standards.
- Develop and monitor quarterly and annual performance objectives for direct reports.
- Drive team execution on company-wide policies and procedures that reconcile differing stakeholder needs and drive positive business results.
- Represent Electrolux Major Appliances at trade, industry, and dealer shows.
- Other duties as required and/or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 6+ years of progressive
Sales/Merchandising experience required, including managerial
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES PREFERRED
- Extensive knowledge of the Home Appliance industry
- Demonstrated ability to convert strategic goals into workable and sustainable programs
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral), strong computer skills including proficient use in
- Microsoft Suite as well as presentation and customer facing experience
- Ability to communicate and implement complex plans, strategies and tactics effectively
- Strong financial and analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking