Regional Category Manager (Consumables & Accessories)
Consumer & Customer Care
As the category lead for C&A (Consumables & Accessories), you will be responsible for defining and implementing the overall strategy, range and generation plan, the go-to-market and full category P&L ownership for Consumables & Accessories business in APAC MEA.
This includes topline, bottom-line, forecast accuracy, stock-turn over and obsolescence.
A Typical Day
- You will develop and manage the C&A Generation Plan via strong understanding of the markets, consumers’ needs and driving an integrated product line range together with Taste/ Care/ Well-bring portfolio.
- You will drive end to end from product generation to product commercialisation process.
- You will own your portfolio P&L, and deploy profitable growth strategy, in collaboration with your key stakeholders. Areas not limiting to go-to-market, pricing portfolio, product portfolio management.
- You will work very closely with internal stakeholders (cross functional such as marketing, supply, Finished Goods product line, operations, product sourcing), locally, regionally and global to drive business deliverables.
- You will play a key role in creating, building processes/ business opportunity
Who You Are
- Results driven – Demonstrates tenacity, removes barriers and continuously strives to reach the business goals. Demonstrates a consistent focus in achieving results and objectives.
- Commercial and growth mindset – Demonstrates a practical understanding of and focus on both short and long-term commercial and business issues. To take things in a positive stride to work towards the end goal in mind
- Agile – You are not fixated in one way of doing things. You will creatively identify alternatives to get to the same point.
- Integrity – You operate under strong work ethics and integrity, not compromising on consumers and organization interests.
- Self-starter – You are a self-starter, self-driven and can function independently
- Team-player - You enjoy working in a team setup, enjoy inspiring and influencing positively to your key stakeholders to achieve common business deliverables. You strive to build trust and work constructively to remove business barriers to enable business growth.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – You take your portfolio as your own business. Operate under “this is your business” mindset and make grounded decisions based on logical thinking and business acumen.
Skills & Experiences Required
- +5 years in managing a category/ product line portfolio with P&L responsibilities
- Track record in turning around business/ fast track your given portfolio
- Tertiary education in Business/Marketing/Finance or a related field
- Proficient with systems (Microsoft/ Lotus notes/SAP)
- Leadership experience is an advantage (This is an individual contributor role)