Regional Category Manager, Taste, APAC & MEA
About the Role
We make things that shape lives for the better. And we do it so well, we’re also making opportunities for Product Managers who can own a product from idea to implementation and beyond, mobilising resources from production line to after sales to not only deliver for consumers, but to stay one step ahead of their lifestyle needs.
A regular day at work
Working where the heart of Electrolux and the forefront of innovation intersect, with a 360° view of short term successes and long term vision, you’ll apply commercial thinking, generate the business plan, develop the strategy and implement production that delivers the P&L for your region and product line - and exceeds demanding customer expectations. It’s an exciting place to be, and you’ll have a world of resources, experience and expertise at your disposal to go beyond driving the agenda to shaping the world for the better.
· Define a competitive advantages for the Sub Category in line with the Product Line strategy and the Category’s plan;
· Identify opportunities based on the market sizing for the category across markets;
· Identify and deliver of consumer insights for the category working with Marketing & Sales;
· Lead the delivery of commercial results for the sub category;
· Ensure the readiness of the commercial launch in collaboration with Design, R&D, Marketing and countries’ Product Lines Teams.
You are :
- A leader - you have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- A strategic-thinker - you can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
- Influential - You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- Open - You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
Education & experience
- Track record in Product Management (Portfolio, Ranging)
- P&L responsibility.
- Knowledge of what it takes to drive product development and sales success.
- Understanding of Emerging market’s Consumer insight