Regional Category Manager Taste Food Preservation, APAC MEA
Electrolux shapes living for
the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life
more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people.
APAC&MEA, the integrated Business Area of Electrolux Headquartered in Singapore encompasses rich and diverse emerging markets such as Australia, Africa, Middle East, China, Thailand, etc. The sector comprises of over 100 countries and 1000+ spoken languages.
Our Business Area is a unique blend of cultures, festivities, ethnicities, and cuisines. The way people cook, care for their clothes and homes is different and unique as well. Which makes the job of our Product Line teams extremely exciting and challenging.
We sell around 10M products sourced and produced in 7 plants across South Africa, Egypt, Thailand, China and Australia thanks to our 6000 employees.
The position reports to the Category Director, Food Preservation appliances. You will lead the sub-categories business in profitable growth by delivering outstanding consumer experiences in Taste.
Great tasting food brings people together. We deliver new ways to eat tastier, healthier, and more sustainably together with your family and friends providing a more modern and mindful way to experience food.
A Typical Day
A regular day at work would be to develop and innovate product offerings that create better experiences for our Multicultural consumers.
- Build the Generation Plan - run the IPP process, allocate capex and priorities R&D loading
- Oversee the product development flow
- Define the commercial agenda and deliver the yearly results
- Create the models catalogue and set pricing strategy
- Define strategic direction and ensure the readiness of the Commercial Launches for overall category
- Manage products life cycle for the overall category
You will collaborate with
Developers, Architects and Designers to understand the kitchens of tomorrow and
offering an unmatched suite of complete taste related offering.
You own the Category P&L results and your success will be measured in terms of NS, CTF margin, EBIT & Consumer Ratings as well as the way you collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
Who You Are
- 5-10years’ of commercial experience in Sales, Marketing and Product Management (range and portfolio) in a home appliances industry.
- Experience in Food Preservation appliances
- Understanding of the P&L management
- Experience working with MNCs and remote teams
- Good communicator, builds networks and can leverage resources from different areas to work together towards overall objectives
- Self-starter, result-driven
- Are you passionate about problem solving and delivering best in class consumer experience?
- Do you have high Customer orientation and solid stakeholder management skills?
- Do you have strong focus on innovation and product development?
- Are you able to speak English and preferably another Asian language (Chinese, Thai,…)?Do you have ambitious plans for your career development?
We are a highly engaged team focusing on both mature and
Emerging Markets and we would like you to join us!