Regional Category Manager-Water Care
living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences,
making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people.
APAC&MEA, the newly integrated Business Area of Electrolux Headquartered in Singapore encompasses rich and diverse emerging markets such as Australia, Africa, Middle East, China, Thailand, etc. The sector comprises of over 100 countries and 1000+ spoken languages.
Our Business area is a unique blend of cultures, festivities, ethnicities and cuisines. The way people cook, care for their clothes and homes is different and unique as well. Which makes the job of our Product Line teams extremely exciting and challenging. A regular day at work would be to develop and innovate product offerings that create better experiences for our Multicultural consumers.
We sell around 10M products sourced and produced in 7 plants across South Africa, Egypt, Thailand, China and Australia thanks to our 7000 employees.
At Electrolux, we take a holistic and sustainable approach to Wellbeing. We create solutions that together contribute to making it easy and pleasurable for you to maintain a healthy home to thrive in.
The Water Care category is growing at fast pace, technology is constantly evolving to offer better and enhanced consumer experiences. You will get a chance to create the future of water care solutions focusing on drinking water solutions primarily. You will also work with the market teams to launch new products and drive profitable growth.
The position reports to the Category Director, Water Care. You will lead the new developments of drinking water solutions among the water care category. We believe that water is a fundamental part of wellbeing and everyone deserves to have access to clean water in a sustainable and enjoyable way.
A Typical Day
- Understand consumer needs, market trends and competitive dynamics.
- Develop competitive advantages in Wellbeing, by creating outstanding consumer experiences
- Build and deliver the Generation Plan - run the IPP process
- Oversee the product development flow to launch on time, on cost and on quality.
- Define the commercial agenda and deliver the yearly results
- Create the models catalogue and set pricing strategy
- Define strategic direction and ensure the readiness of the Commercial Launches for overall category
- Manage products life cycle for the overall category
You own the Category P&L results and your success will be measured in terms of NS , CTF margin, EBIT & Consumer Ratings as well as the way you collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
Who You Are
- Are Passionate about problem solving and delivering best in class consumer experience
- Have high Customer orientation and solid stakeholder management skills
- Have strong focus on innovation and product development
- Have ambitious plans for your career development
- Attention to detail and strong follow through with urgency
- Agile and growth mindset
- Good communicator, builds networks and can leverage resources from different areas to work together towards overall objectives
- Self-starter, result-driven
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 5-10years’ of commercial experience in Sales, Marketing and Product Management (range and portfolio) in a water purification and/or home appliances
- Understanding of the P&L management
- Experience working with MNCs and remote teams
- Proven experience in the Product Development. Go To Market and Product Lifecycle
- Speak English and preferably another Asian language (Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese etc)
We are a highly engaged team focusing on both mature and Emerging Markets and we would like you to join us!