Regional Change Management Lead
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Regional Change Management Lead is part of the EluxOne Project Leadership team and works across other Functional Areas, sharing best practices, connecting processes, and aligning on the EluxOne implementation strategy, targets, and goals. The position requires a person who can partner effectively across other parts of Electrolux organization outside North America and with third-party partners, has strong communication skills, a solid understanding of the company structure, and a demonstrated understanding of the critical integration between the Functional Areas.
- Define Program Change & Learning Strategy, Approach (and supporting toolset).
- Complete initial change readiness assessment / Support initial executive alignment sessions.
- Accountable for local Change Impact assessment (Explore Phase).
- Define and Manage Communication with stakeholder (internal and external to the project).
- Develop strategy, approach, and governance model for managing, training curriculum, and content development.
- Build “standard” Change Playbook for key Change & Learning activities.
- Build standard model for developing an “extended” change network to support key business readiness activities.
- Accountable for detailed planning / execution of Change & Learning activities.
- Training & Education – Planning, Development, Localization, Logistics Management, & Execution.
- Lead weekly Change Management Work Stream team meetings and participate in weekly Work Stream Team Leads meeting.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years leading change management for large scale transformation initiatives (about $5M)
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: proven abilities to develop important relationships internally and externally.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Some process management experience.
- Active listening skills.
- Ability to Propose, Promote, and Sell Change.