Regional Customer Care Manager- Electrolux Professional
Consumer & Customer Care
Open location, Italy
The Commercial Organization is responsible for management of sales cannels and service networks. Within the Sales Region MEA, the Regional Customer Care will be responsible to co-ordinate, push and follow-up Service activities for professional catering, beverage and laundry products in the assigned Sales Region, at the same time boosting the Customer Care Business.
Note (Location): The position can be based in Italy or United Arab Emirates depending on candidates availability. Candidates with similar product/industry experience are only considered for the role.
Key operational responsibilities :
• Participate in the definition of service policies and standards and implement them in the region;
• Responsible to assure the problem solving in the region (technical and managerial);
• Coordinate the Service project/process in the region;
• Coordinate and drive the technical training sessions in the Region;
• Follow the weak signal procedure in Perfector;
• Assures the correct use of Tech. Documentation and of IT After Market tools;
• The resource is responsible for after market country action plan and sales bridge (drafting & follow up);
• Responsibility on sales and cost targets in the Region (i.e. assuring the right cost structure and service level) for Spares, Accessories, Consumables and Services, by implementing Essentia in the assigned Region;
• Customer satisfaction (following the Sector plan/policy/strategy).
• Guarantee a more efficient structuring of sales network in coherence with the market potential and coverage level.
• Manage a small team based in Dubai.
• Reporting operationally to Electrolux Professional Customer Care Manager ME&Africa
• Reporting functionally to Head of BU Customer Care and Quality
• Degree in Engineering. or equivalent working experience;
• At least 5 years of working experience in aftermarket;
• Strong technical background;
• Experience in managing and developing service network;
• Proven leadership capabilities: particularly a strong ability to influence and convince others;
• Able to establish credibility by demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm;
• Able to contribute in a team environment, but must be independent in areas of own responsibility;
• Business understanding and process knowledge;
• Willing to travel for approx 50% of the time.
• French and other language is a plus
• Head of Region ME&A
• Functional report to the local Business Unit Manager (Dubai)